Antonio Cassella found that autistics appreciate the perfect repetition of a pattern of sounds, as in Nat King Cole's song, "Quizás, quizás, quizás" (maybe, maybe, maybe). The reason is that CNC is unimpaired at birth in autism; as in: "I love you," or "I do not love you."
BOOKS BY ANTONIO CASSELLA
1. Go to Amazon Kindle Store for digital format or to Amazon Prime for paperback format; 2. Write the name "ANTONIO CASSELLA" in the space reserved to questions; and 3. Press the return button. Be sure to ask for books by Antonio Cassella. Find Antonio at amazon.com/author/antoniocassella
Research Autism LLC
1. The 3 series of 3 books, Thus Returned Quetzalcoatl in English, Spanish, and Italian (9 books)
2. The 3 books, An unlawful look at an extraordinary theory-of-everything (English, Spanish, and Italian);
3. The 3 books, Re-directing climate change and terrorism (English, Spanish, and Italian);
4. The book, The Flameless Fire: From autism to creative intelligence (English only).
Autistics cannot see less-than-perfect patterns, in the quantum coherence that embraces opposite meanings. One example is the union of yes andno in the song "Quizás, quizás, quizás." Because QNC is impaired in autistics, they cannot fathom the words: "Maybe I love you."
Autistics cannot solve a problem through quantum de-coherence, or imagine what unknown act on their part would make a person accept their proposition.